Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Get to know me

Hi there! My name is Rochelle but I prefer you calling me by Chelle (my nickname) or Soohee, my korean name. I live in Philippines. And English isn't our first language which is Filipino, so I apologize for any mistakes. 

I'm only 13 years old. So, if you're my hoobae or if you're younger than me, you should be careful because in my friends, I'm the bully, prankster, bad girl or in short, Sooyoung or Kyuhyun. Just kidding! Don't be scared, I'm actually friendly (as what my friends describes me). Yup, I do think that I'm friendly. Don't be scared of me. I will not bite nor kill you. The bullying and pranks things, its all for fun!


I love the color purple or violet and yellow. I love graham, ice cream (isn't it obvious? my username says aiseukeurim! korean for ice cream), chocolate, brownies, cupcakes. In short, I'm a SHIKSHIN! 

Other than that, I also love dramas and of course, music! I love both dramas in the Philippines and Korea. Well both quality of dramas are really the best! 

In music, I have my eyes on SNSD or Girls' Generation and Super Junior. They are the best idol groups EVER!!!! They ruled the whole world. LOL! just kidding. What I mean is Super Junior and Girls' Generation are the BEST!!!!!!!





Well, aside from Super junior and Girls' Generation, I have my interests on SHINee and f(x) too. I really love their music and they're hot! 



Obviously, I love SM TOWN artists. I like Boa, TVXQ, and The Grace too. But not as much as I love the artists above. 


Now I'm looking forward to EXO! Kai is so cute! and so is Lu han and Tao. Let's support them, okay?

No comments: