Hey there! Its me! (Obviously..) You can call me in my author name: magic04soong. You can also call me Soochelle, Rochelle or Soohee. But I'll prefer if you call me Soochelle.
Soochelle, not Sooyoung of So Nyeo Shi Dae or any Soo in Korea. Soo because of my korean name.. Soo Hee.
First of all. I am from the country Philippines. And I have two blogs.. Four actually, but i only use the other two blogs not that often. English is not my first language so I ask for your forgiveness in any mistake in my grammar. And don't be surprised if you see any filipino word around here, okay?
I am really fan pf K-Pop and a few of the American music. In hollywood, I would be a fan of Miley Cyrus , Miley's voice is just AMAZING!!; Taylor Swift, her songs really attract me and i don't know why!; Bruno Mars, proud of that half-filipino!; and Big Time Rush! Especially Kendall! They're such a hottie..
Well, my major favorite is really K-POP. And I am an SM Town fan. You know why? Almost all my favorite groups are from SM Entertainment.
First of all, I am a die-hard and forever s♡ne and ultimate and eternal elf. Meaning, I am a SUPER GENERATION fan.
I really love SNSD because--... Can you count all your hair? Impossible, right? Well its impossible to tell you all the reasons why i love SNSD.
Let me give you few of my reasons:
Soochelle, not Sooyoung of So Nyeo Shi Dae or any Soo in Korea. Soo because of my korean name.. Soo Hee.
First of all. I am from the country Philippines. And I have two blogs.. Four actually, but i only use the other two blogs not that often. English is not my first language so I ask for your forgiveness in any mistake in my grammar. And don't be surprised if you see any filipino word around here, okay?
I am really fan pf K-Pop and a few of the American music. In hollywood, I would be a fan of Miley Cyrus , Miley's voice is just AMAZING!!; Taylor Swift, her songs really attract me and i don't know why!; Bruno Mars, proud of that half-filipino!; and Big Time Rush! Especially Kendall! They're such a hottie..
Well, my major favorite is really K-POP. And I am an SM Town fan. You know why? Almost all my favorite groups are from SM Entertainment.
First of all, I am a die-hard and forever s♡ne and ultimate and eternal elf. Meaning, I am a SUPER GENERATION fan.
I really love SNSD because--... Can you count all your hair? Impossible, right? Well its impossible to tell you all the reasons why i love SNSD.
Let me give you few of my reasons:
- They're a group of beautiful faces.
- They're a group of beautiful and great vocals.
- They're a group of great dancers.
- They're a group of great actresses.
- They have a very sister-like atmosphere.
Well, my favorite members would be:
Yoona
Im Yoona.. Well what can I say to her? She's a
a goddess sent by Zeus. A princess who lost
her title. An angel sent by heaven!
Jessica
The only ice who is warm, Jessica Jung! This
Ice Princess have captivated me even though
I'm a girl, with her sweet voice. She's the only
living Barbie Doll here in earth.
(To be continued..)
No comments:
Post a Comment