First of all, no bashing please. This ranking is just my pure opinion. NO BASHING ALLOWED!
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Hyuna is my bias in 4minute but I'm not a biased person, as I said. I chose Hyuna as part of my list is because, of course, she's pretty. She has a round head and it fits her perfectly. I don't know why but she can be sexy and cute at the same time.
Well, what can I say about Hara? Hara's a face is small but despite having a small face, everything is pretty.
Even though Suzy is really young, she's already pretty. There's something on her that makes her really pretty. And when I saw her no-make up face, she's just like the same.
No one can't deny that Yuri is really beautiful. Her sexy coca-cola body and dark skin compliments her beautiful face.
Krystal is very young but she has a very mature beauty. Her eyes makes her beauty stand out. She's just really pretty.
I'm from the Philippines and I already saw Dara personally. She's really pretty back there and right now. She's born to be beautiful.
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
K-pop groups have been a hot trend in the music industry. Not only in Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Philippines and other Asian countries but internationally too. We can't deny the fact that K-pop music or rather than, K-pop idols are getting more and more popular as time passes by.
Each of us have different tastes in music and idol. Some of us are fans of Super Junior, some are fans of Girls' Generation, some are Wonder Girls', others are Beast's fans. Sometimes we like two groups. Its our taste.
Since we have different taste in music and idols, we can't stop ourselves from the urge to compare. The question, "Who's better?", is always been asked. Another most asked question is "Who's prettier?". So, I am going to show you my ranking of the most beautiful female k-pop idol.
10) Soyeon (T-Ara)
Soyeon's really pretty. Her face sometimes looks like a kid but a beautiful face of kid, I must say. I'm not really a T-ara fan but her face is the most eye-catching.
10) Sohee (Wonder Girls)
Sohee has this charm that I can't explain. I find her really pretty and I don't know where is this charming point of her. Sohee can be pretty and cute at the anything she does.
8) Hyuna (4minute)
Hyuna is my bias in 4minute but I'm not a biased person, as I said. I chose Hyuna as part of my list is because, of course, she's pretty. She has a round head and it fits her perfectly. I don't know why but she can be sexy and cute at the same time.
7) Bora (Sistar)
I can't explain what makes Bora beautiful, its just she's naturally pretty. But I think her smile makes face bloom more.
6) Hara (Kara)
Well, what can I say about Hara? Hara's a face is small but despite having a small face, everything is pretty.
5) Suzy (Miss A)
Even though Suzy is really young, she's already pretty. There's something on her that makes her really pretty. And when I saw her no-make up face, she's just like the same.
4) Yuri (Girls' Generation/SNSD)
No one can't deny that Yuri is really beautiful. Her sexy coca-cola body and dark skin compliments her beautiful face.
3) Krystal (f(x) )
Krystal is very young but she has a very mature beauty. Her eyes makes her beauty stand out. She's just really pretty.
2) Dara (2ne1)
I'm from the Philippines and I already saw Dara personally. She's really pretty back there and right now. She's born to be beautiful.
1) Yoona (Girls' Generation/SNSD)
And the no. 1 spot goes to .... Yoona! The reason I chose her is because, of course, she's really really really beautiful. She has been voted as no. 1 at a lot of polls asking who's the pretties, who has the prettiest smile or eyes or whatever chosen by the netizens and the plastic surgeons in Korea. The doctors even said that she doesn't need to fix anything. Members of Kara even said that yoona has the best no-make up face. And she's very beautiful since childhood.
That's it. No bashing please if you disagree with my opinion.
And the no. 1 spot goes to .... Yoona! The reason I chose her is because, of course, she's really really really beautiful. She has been voted as no. 1 at a lot of polls asking who's the pretties, who has the prettiest smile or eyes or whatever chosen by the netizens and the plastic surgeons in Korea. The doctors even said that she doesn't need to fix anything. Members of Kara even said that yoona has the best no-make up face. And she's very beautiful since childhood.
That's it. No bashing please if you disagree with my opinion.










1 comment:
uhmmm... ur Top 10 Soyeon... but on the picture, its Hyomin from the same group :)
Post a Comment